Doubt sees the obstacles
Faith sees the way
Doubt sees the darkest night
Faith sees the day
Doubt dreads to take a step
Faith soars on high.
Doubt questions 'who believes?'
Faith answers, 'I.'
The Procrastinator Handbook
1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.
3. I will never rush into a job without a lifetime of consideration.
4. I shall meet all of my deadlines directly in proportion to the amount of bodily injury I could expect to receive from missing them.
5. I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from my obligations.
6. I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.
7. I shall never forget that the probability of a miracle, though infinitesmally small, is not exactly zero.
8. If at first I don’t succeed, there is always next year.
9. I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.
10. I shall always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or write the first word, when I get around to it.
11. I obey the law of inverse excuses which demands that the greater the task to be done, the more insignificant the work that must be done prior to beginning the greater task.
12. I know that the work cycle is not plan-start-finish, but is wait-plan-plan.
13. I will never put off until tomorrow, what I can forget about forever.
14. I will become a member of the ancient Order of Two-Headed Turtles (the Procrastinator’s Society) if they ever get it organized.
Thank you for reading this Daily Inspiration
To read more Daily Inspiration's click here to go to the Daily inspiration index page
If you enjoy a good joke to start your day click here to go to the humor index page
To read more poems go to the poetry index
Do you write poetry? Would like to share your poems? Click here
Home | Articles | Family Tips | Money/Business | Health/Fitness |
House Tips | Auto Tips | Sports/Hobbies | Grandma's Tips |
Wisdom & Humor |
*Note - In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C.
Section 107, any copyrighted work distributed under fair use without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for non-profit research and educational or criticism purposes only. We make no claims to All graphics, art, snags, tubes, etc. And we charge no fee for services. We do this because we love to give to others and make people smile :D If you see a graphic, comic, photo, joke, poem, quote, etc., that you feel belongs to you and you wish to have it removed from this website, please go to contact link and write to editors and they will promptly remove such graphic, comic, photo, etc. from the website so long as you have your proof of copyright. Thank you and enjoy everyday-wisdom.com Daily Inspiration's by Miss Sherri Emily.