Pick the top 10 things that you love and have a passion for. Work 80% of your time at the top 3 until they perfected in your mind. Enjoy the other 7 but only spend 20% of your effort on those. Enjoy what you can do best and what you can't do well let others do them for you.
Thank you for reading this Daily Inspiration
To read more Daily Inspiration's click here to go to the Daily inspiration index page
If you enjoy a good joke to start your day click here to go to the humor index page
To read more poems go to the poetry index
Do you write poetry? Would like to share your poems? Click here
Home | Articles | Family Tips | Money/Business | Health/Fitness |
House Tips | Auto Tips | Sports/Hobbies | Grandma's Tips |
Wisdom & Humor |
*Note - In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C.
Section 107, any copyrighted work distributed under fair use without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for non-profit research and educational or criticism purposes only. We make no claims to All graphics, art, snags, tubes, etc. And we charge no fee for services. We do this because we love to give to others and make people smile :D If you see a graphic, comic, photo, joke, poem, quote, etc., that you feel belongs to you and you wish to have it removed from this website, please go to contact link and write to editors and they will promptly remove such graphic, comic, photo, etc. from the website so long as you have your proof of copyright. Thank you and enjoy everyday-wisdom.com Daily Inspiration's by Miss Sherri Emily.