The Lords Arms
Sometimes life can feel so hard,
You feel like your heart is permanently scarred.
You cry your eyes out day and night,
And it seems that nothing ever turns out right.
The stars seem to fall and the rivers all dry,
It seems the only escape would be to die.
Love brings such misery and endless pain,
People can be so cruel, leaving you out in the rain.
But there will always be that light up above,
A force that shows unconditional love.
That resilient voice may seem small and far away,
But if you listen to your heart, you'll find a brighter day.
Don't give up, no matter how bad things seem,
Because soon the light from heaven will start to gleam.
Then the Lord will guide you out of all harm,
And into his safe, loving arms.
Penned by, Caitlyn Rosinski
Illinois © copyright, 2002 (all rights reserved)
Daily Humor - Various
Only In America
1. Only in America......can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America......are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America......do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their
prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America......do people order double cheese burgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America......do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America......do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America......do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call
from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America......do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America.....do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and
'tics' meaning bloodsucking creatures'.
10. Only in America......do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
11. Only in America......can a homeless combat veteran live in a cardboard box and a draft dodger live in the White House.
Art - Wallpaper
Miss Sherri Emily
Thank you for reading this Daily Inspiration
To read more Daily Inspiration's click here to go to the Daily inspiration index page
If you enjoy a good joke to start your day click here to go to the humor index page
To read more poems go to the poetry index
Do you write poetry? Would like to share your poems? Click here
Home | Articles | Family Tips | Money/Business | Health/Fitness |
House Tips | Auto Tips | Sports/Hobbies | Grandma's Tips |
Wisdom & Humor |
*Note - In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C.
Section 107, any copyrighted work distributed under fair use without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for non-profit research and educational or criticism purposes only. We make no claims to All graphics, art, snags, tubes, etc. And we charge no fee for services. We do this because we love to give to others and make people smile :D If you see a graphic, comic, photo, joke, poem, quote, etc., that you feel belongs to you and you wish to have it removed from this website, please go to contact link and write to editors and they will promptly remove such graphic, comic, photo, etc. from the website so long as you have your proof of copyright. Thank you and enjoy everyday-wisdom.com Daily Inspiration's by Miss Sherri Emily.