Four Different Bad Breath Cures
Who wants to have bad breath? No one, right? You will never dream to have such problem because you don’t want people to step back from you or maintain a certain distance when talking to you.
The sad truth is, some people will even avoid direct contact with you. As you know discover that you have a bad breath, you better find out the different bad breath cures immediately.
Bad or foul breath, also known as halitosis, will surely interfere not just in your social life but also in your professional success. Good thing, this problem can be treated. In fact, the Center for Breath Treatment assures Americans who are suffering from this disease that there is now a highly effective cure for bad breath. But you should be aware first of its causes so your immediate family members and your close friends can avoid getting such problem.Bad Breath Causes
• Dental Decay and Diseased Gums This is the most familiar causes of bad breath. When the roots of your teeth starts to decay, the gums will have abscesses with smelly pus and this will result to bad breath. And do you know that even the small holes in your teeth are breeding grounds for germs that may also make your breath foul smelling?
• Throat, Nose, and Respiratory Tract problems Yes, you read it right. The conditions of your respiratory organs especially your nose, throat and respiratory tract affects the odor of your breath. Chronic tonsillitis, lung diseases, chronic gastritis, and sinusitis also make your breath foul smelling. Other cases of bad breath are also caused by intestinal sluggishness, intestinal disorder, and chronic constipation.
Natural Bad Breath Cures
• Fenugreek treatment The use of fenugreek is proven to be the most effective home remedy for halitosis. The tea, which is made from the seeds of such vegetable, must be taken on a regular basis to remedy this problem. Here’s how you can prepare this tea: in half liter cold water, put one teaspoon of seeds and let it simmer in low flame for fifteen minutes. Strain and drink it as a tea.
• Avocado Halitosis Treatment The avocado fruit is another effective cure for bad breath. It is far more effective than other mouth lotions and bad breath cures. Such fruit effectively eliminates intestinal decomposition or putrefaction, which is a common cause of foul-smelling breath.
• Guava Bad Breath Treatment Unripe guavas are also effective in treating halitosis because it has malic, phosphoric, tanic and oxalic acids. It is also a source of manganese, oxalate and calcium. These acids and elements make the guava fruit an ideal tonic for gums and teeth. Bleeding of gums and teeth can also be stopped by chewing tender leaves of guava.
• Parsley Treatment Parsley, as one of the different bad breath cures, is prepared by boiling two cups of water with coarsely chopped parsley and two to three whole cloves. If you will use ground cloves, you only need to put a quarter teaspoon. To cool, stir this mixture occasionally. Strain it and use as a gargle a number of times a day.
While these different bad breath cures prove to be effective, you should not ignore the simple ways to keep your breath’s odor at a tolerable level. Don’t forget to brush and clean your teeth at least twice a day, especially before going to bed. Remove meat particles using a toothpick. Your decaying teeth and diseased gums, on the other hand, must be treated by a dentist.
For more related articles read these pages
House Tips | Auto Tips | Sports/Hobbies | Grandma's Tips |
Wisdom & Humor |